Corporate Partnerships & Sponsorship Opportunities
An investment in Reid Park Zoo represents a partnership with Tucson’s most-visited attraction. Beyond enriching the lives of everyone who visits the Zoo, your association with a beloved landmark sends a clear message to employees, clients and the community about your dedication to Tucson’s cultural vitality and the preservation of the world’s wildlife.
There are a number of ways to partner with the Zoo
- Corporate Membership
- Event Sponsorship
- Web cam sponsorship
- Support for educational activities and capital programs
Our staff take pride in customizing packages to meet your business objectives, increasing your company’s visibility and enhancing employee, client and community relations.
By partnering with Reid Park Zoo – the #1 most visited attraction in Tucson (over 600,000 visitors annually) and a venue where families come together for fun and hands-on learning – you will be supporting a great cause while increasing your exposure.
Reid Park Zoo’s reach into the community:
• Zoo & You Quarterly Magazine (14,000 households)
• Monthly ENewsletter, @ The Zoo (38,000 subscribers)
• Facebook & Twitter (50,000 fans)
• Website (200,000 page views, 40,000 visitors monthly)
For information on becoming a corporate partner, please call 881-4753.
- RNSC Investments LLC
- Philip & Kristen Voorhees Family Trust
- SPD 18726 Nogales Hwy, LLC
- Wilar Champions GP, LLC
- Gerry & Monica Schwarzblatt Trust
- Jaime & Irene Sirebrenik Trust
- Albert C & Heidi W Torres Trust
- Torres Family Trust – Mike Torres
- Torres Family Trust – Carl Torres
- Park 46, LLC
- Paul Antonucci, Ltd.