Shop & Support the Zoo
Shop at popular websites and stores.
Remember to select Reid Park Zoological Society as your charity of choice when you purchase items from the following locations:
Fry’s Food Stores: Did you know you can show your support just by shopping at Fry’s? It’s easy when you enroll in Fry’s Community Rewards! To get started, sign up with your V.I.P Card (if you don’t have one, click here), and select Reid Park Zoological Society #91044 to support. Once you’re enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for the Zoo every time you shop and use your V.I.P Card!
AmazonSmile: AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Click here to sign into your Amazon account, select Reid Park Zoological Society as your charity of choice and you will be set to shop and benefit the Zoo.
Buy items on our “Wish List”
We are always in need of items for our animals and educational programs. Show your support for Reid Park Zoo by selecting items to purchase from the below lists. Once you’ve made your purchase, drop off your donation at Reid Park Zoological Society offices at 1030 South Randolph Way.
Wish List for The Animals
- Large wooden parrot toys
- Small (counter height) refrigerator
- Rolls of butcher paper or craft paper
- Unopened scented oils / scents
- Chew toys such as: dura chew bones, aqua bones, biscuit baskets
- Gift cards to grocery stores, Amazon.com, or wholesale club stores
- Food dispensers such as: mealworm dispensers, feeder tubes, green Interactive feeder, spiral feeder
- Bear foraging ball, saurus egg, weebles, elephant rattle bag, moster ball.
wish list For education programs
- Craft Supplies (new): Glue sticks, crayons, washable markers, permanent markers, popsicle sticks, etc.
- Gift Cards to office supply stores grocery stores, Amazon.com, or wholesale club stores
wish list For staff needs
The staff can use the following NEW or Like New items to assist with day-to-day operations at the Zoo:
- Cordless drills and basic tools
- Leatherman-type pocket tools such as this one.
- 6, 8, & 10 foot ladders
- Portable generators
- Gift cards to home supply stores
- ¾” or wider manila rope
- Large, sturdy rubber or plastic garbage cans
Give while you work.
If you are an employee of a federal, county or city government agency, you can designate the Reid Park Zoological Society as the beneficiary of your workplace giving campaign. Your donations will enable the Society to fund Reid Park Zoo’s education programs to 50,000 school children and over 550,000 visitors each year, capital projects, habitat improvements and conservation efforts.
Simply, enroll in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), City ECAP, Pima County and ECAP. The Reid Park Zoological Society’s Combined Federal Campaign number for the employee giving campaign is 36840.
In addition to federal, state, county or city government agency giving, employees at area businesses may have giving plans through the United Way. You may also write in “Reid Park Zoological Society” as your agency of choice. Click here to see United Way agencies that manage employee giving plans through businesses and government agencies.