Shop & Support the Zoo
Shop at Popular Websites and Stores
Remember to select the Reid Park Zoological Society as your charity of choice when you purchase items from the following locations:
Fry’s Food Stores: Did you know you can show your support just by shopping at Fry’s? It’s easy when you enroll in Fry’s Community Rewards! To get started, sign up with your V.I.P. Card (if you don’t have one, click here), and select Reid Park Zoological Society #91044 to support. Once you’re enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for the Zoo every time you shop and use your V.I.P. Card!
AmazonSmile: Amazon is one of the most widely used online shopping platforms in the world, and its program, AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no extra cost to you. When you shop you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. To date, AmazonSmile has donated $134,890,393.33 to non-profits all over the world. Click here to sign in to your Amazon account, select Reid Park Zoological Society as your charity of choice and you will be set to shop and benefit the Zoo at the same time!
Jim Click Millions for Tucson Raffle: Jim Click is a local businessman who likes to give back! The Jim Click Millions for Tucson Raffle has raised almost 7 million dollars since 2003! This initiative is to support non-profit organizations in the Greater Tucson area and has become a huge hit! Eligible 501c3 charities are encouraged to sell tickets for the raffle with each charity being able to keep 100% of the proceeds raised. The grand prize is a brand new vehicle and in recent years, they have added second and third place prizes. Click here to purchase your raffle tickets and good luck!
Buy Items from the “Wish List”
We are always in need of items for our animals and educational programs. Show your support for Reid Park Zoo and its residents by selecting items to purchase from the lists below. Once you’ve made your purchase, you can drop off your donation at Reid Park Zoological Society office at 1030 South Randolph Way or at the front of the Zoo when you come to visit.
WishList for The Animals
- Large wooden parrot toys
- Small (counter height) refrigerator
- Rolls of butcher paper or craft paper
- Unopened scented oils/scents
- Chew toys such as dura chew bones, aqua bones, biscuit baskets
- Gift cards to grocery stores, Amazon.com, or wholesale club stores
- Food dispensers such as mealworm dispensers, feeder tubes, green Interactive feeder, spiral feeder
- Bear foraging ball, Saurus egg, weebles, elephant rattle bag, monster ball.
wishlist For staff needs
The staff can use the following NEW or Like New items to assist with day-to-day operations at the Zoo:
- Cordless drills and basic tools
- Leatherman-type pocket tools such as this one.
- 6, 8, & 10 foot ladders
- Portable generators
- Gift cards to home supply stores
- ¾” or wider manila rope
- Large, sturdy rubber or plastic garbage cans
Give While You Work
If you are an employee of a state, county or city government agency, you can designate the Reid Park Zoological Society as the beneficiary of your workplace giving campaign. Simply enroll in the State SECC, City ECAP, or Pima County ECAP program to make a lasting impact in your community!
Each contribution helps to:
- Help fund our current 10-year master plan updates (click here to see the future of your zoo)
- Build new animal habitats for over 503,000 annual visitors to enjoy year-round
- Provide quality care to over 250 Zoo animals
- Enhance the Zoo’s educational programs for over 50,000 annual participants
- Bring great events to your community year-round
- Contribute to the Zoo’s constant conservation efforts that protect wild animals and wild places
The Reid Park Zoological Society’s city/county number for the employee giving campaign is 1604 and the state number for employee giving is ST1304.
For more information call 520-881-4753.
In addition to federal, state, county or city government agency giving, employees at area businesses may have giving plans through the United Way. You may also write in “Reid Park Zoological Society” as your agency of choice. Click here to see United Way agencies that manage employee giving plans through businesses and government agencies.