Shop & Support the Zoo
Shop at Popular Websites and Stores
Remember to select the Reid Park Zoological Society as your charity of choice when you purchase items from the following locations:
Fry’s Food Stores: Did you know you can show your support just by shopping at Fry’s? It’s easy when you enroll in Fry’s Community Rewards! To get started, sign up with your V.I.P. Card (if you don’t have one, click here), and select Reid Park Zoological Society #91044 to support. Once you’re enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for the Zoo every time you shop and use your V.I.P. Card!
Buy Items from the “Wish List”
We are always in need of items for our animals and Zoo. Click https://reidparkzoo.org/get-involved/ways-to-give/enrichment-tree/ for a list of items for the animals. Once you’ve made your purchase, you can drop off your donation at Reid Park Zoological Society office at 1030 South Randolph Way or at the front of the Zoo when you come to visit.
The staff can use the following new or gently used items to assist with day-to-day operations at the Zoo or for events:
- Cordless drills and basic tools
- Leatherman-type pocket tools
- 6, 8, & 10 foot ladders
- Portable generators
- Gift cards to home supply stores
- ¾” or wider manila rope
- Large, sturdy rubber or plastic garbage cans
- Gift cards to restaurants, spas, salons, movies, entertainment, stores for the gala auction
Give While You Work
If you are an employee of a state, county or city government agency, you can designate the Reid Park Zoological Society as the beneficiary of your workplace giving campaign. Simply enroll in the State SECC, City ECAP, or Pima County ECAP program to make a lasting impact in your community!
Each contribution helps to:
- Make improvements to the Zoo for its animals and visitors
- Provide quality care to over 300 Zoo animals
- Enhance the Zoo’s educational programs for over 50,000 annual participants
- Bring great events to your community year-round
- Contribute to the Zoo’s conservation efforts that protect wild animals and wild places
The Reid Park Zoological Society’s city/county number for the employee giving campaign is 1604 and the state number for employee giving is ST1304.
In addition to federal, state, county or city government agency giving, employees at area businesses may have giving plans through the United Way. You may also write in “Reid Park Zoological Society” as your agency of choice. Click here to see United Way agencies that manage employee giving plans through businesses and government agencies.