Leave A Legacy
Being a donor to the Legacy Circle involves no dues, obligations or solicitations. It allows us to thank you for the plans you have made and helps to inspire the generosity of others. Reid Park Zoological Society is proud to honor these very special contributors.
There are a number of ways to make a planned gift to Reid Park Zoological Society.
- Bequests – making the Zoological Society a sole beneficiary, beneficiary of a percentage or a remainder beneficiary after other specific needs have been met.
- Insurance Policy – naming the Zoological Society as a primary or secondary beneficiary is a very simple way to make a significant gift.
- Retirement Plan – Reid Park Zoological Society can be named as the beneficiary of all or a percentage of a qualified retirement plan.
- Gifts to the Zoo that create a stream of income and charitable income tax deduction for you include charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder unitrusts.
The preparation of wills and trusts needs an attorney’s professional training. For your specific circumstances, professional legal and tax advice should always be sought. Contact Reid Park Zoological Society’s development department by email or please call us at 520-881-4753 to discuss opportunities for supporting your Zoo.
In appreciation of their contribution to the future of our Zoo, Legacy Circle Members receive:
- The anteater logo pin to recognize the donors’ intentions to ensure the future of Reid Park Zoo.
- Their names are recognized in the Zoo’s newsletter and other written promotional materials unless they request to remain anonymous.
- Invites to all Reid Park Zoo events
Legacy Circle Members
George & Barbara Ball
*Estate of Fran Armstrong
Mica & Jeffrey Bane
*Estate of Susan Banfield
Jeffrey Baymor & Elizabeth Cullen
Sharyn & Al Chesser
John Doyle & Ann Forsberg-Doyle
Bruce & Gilda Eneboe
*Estate of Kristiana Foss
Jaz & Yui Garewal
Michael & Ruth Hannley
Syndenn K. Harmon
Robert & Trudy Hersch
*Estate of Linda Hulse
Sheldon & Dr. Xenia King
Ellen W. Lewis
*Estate of Frann Miescher
Melissa A. & Manuel G. Mendibles
*Estate of Estelle Oelzner
Dorothy M. Pellegrino
*AJ & MD Ruggiero Trust
William D. Sawyer
Mrs. Bernadine Shirley & Joseph Shirley
Mr. Gail Harold Skinner & Mrs. Marlene Carol Skinner
*Estate of Evelyn A. Sterling
*Estate of Barb Unger
*Estate of Mona Alisa Wong