Leave A Legacy
Become A Legacy Member
Be Part of the Reid Park Zoo Family by Joining the Legacy Circle
The Reid Park Zoo Legacy Circle is a recognition program to thank and honor individuals for the support they provide the Zoo, in the future, through their estate plans or life income gifts. We recognize these members for helping Reid Park Zoo to continue its mission “to create inspiring memories for all by connecting people and animals to ensure the protection of wild animals and wild places.”
There are a number of ways to make a planned gift to Reid Park Zoological Society:
- Bequest – making the Zoological Society a sole beneficiary, beneficiary of a percentage or a reminder beneficiary after other specific needs have been met.
- Insurance Policy – naming the Zoological Society as a primary or secondary beneficiary is a very simple way to make a significant gift.
- Retirement Plan – Reid Park Zoological Society can be named as the beneficiary of all or a percentage of a qualified retirement plan.
- Gifts to the Zoo that create a stream of income and charitable income tax deduction for you include charitable gift annuity and charitable remainder unitrust.
There is no membership fee involved in the Legacy Circle. It is simply our way of thanking those who have remembered the Zoo with a legacy intention. Planned gifts of any amount qualify. Membership is activated automatically when we are notified of your planned gift.
In appreciation of their contribution to the future of our Zoo, Legacy Circle Members receive:
- A Legacy Circle member anteater logo pin
- An invitation to the Annual Legacy Event
- Subscription to Zoo & You Newsletter
- Invitations to Zoo activities and behind-the-scenes tour
To include Reid Park Zoological Society in your planned giving, our Tax ID number is #94-2379052 and address is 1030 S. Randolph Way, Tucson, AZ 85716. Professional legal and tax advice is recommended in preparing your will and estate plans.
Contact Reid Park Zoological Society’s development department by email or please call us at 520-881-4753 to discuss opportunities for supporting your Zoo or to become of member of the Legacy Circle.