Leave A Legacy
Become A Legacy Member
Being a donor to the Legacy Circle involves no dues, obligations or solicitations. It allows us to thank you for the plans you have made and helps to inspire the generosity of others. Reid Park Zoological Society is proud to honor these very special contributors.
There are a number of ways to make a planned gift to Reid Park Zoological Society.
- Bequests – making the Zoological Society a sole beneficiary, beneficiary of a percentage or a remainder beneficiary after other specific needs have been met.
- Insurance Policy – naming the Zoological Society as a primary or secondary beneficiary is a very simple way to make a significant gift.
- Retirement Plan – Reid Park Zoological Society can be named as the beneficiary of all or a percentage of a qualified retirement plan.
- Gifts to the Zoo that create a stream of income and charitable income tax deduction for you include charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder unitrusts.
The preparation of wills and trusts needs an attorney’s professional training. For your specific circumstances, professional legal and tax advice should always be sought. Contact Reid Park Zoological Society’s development department by email or please call us at 520-881-4753 to discuss opportunities for supporting your Zoo.
In appreciation of their contribution to the future of our Zoo, Legacy Circle Members receive:
- The anteater logo pin to recognize the donors’ intentions to ensure the future of Reid Park Zoo.
- Their names are recognized in the Zoo’s newsletter and other written promotional materials unless they request to remain anonymous.
- Invites to all Reid Park Zoo events
Legacy Circle Members
Kathy Alexander and Paul Lindsey
Estate of Fran Armstrong
Dr. George and Barbara Ball
Mica and Jeffrey Bane
Estate of Susan Banfield
Jeffrey Baymor and Elizabeth Cullen
Sharyn and Al Chesser
Barbara Mary Chilson
Bruce and Gilda Eneboe
John Doyle and Ann Forsberg-Doyle
Michael and Maudene Fruehwirth
Jaz and Yui Garewal
Estate of Eric V. Hankam
Syndenn K. Harmon
Robert Michael and Trudy Hersch
Estate of Linda Hulse
Julianna T. Kasper
Sheldon and Dr. Xenia King
Nancy J. and Kristian Kluge
Joseph F. Letuks Estate
Lainie R. Levick
Ellen W. Lewis
Howard & Babara Lilley
Melissa A. and Manuel G. Mendibles
Dr. Reuben Merideth
Estate of Fran Miescher
Larry & Debby Narcus
Estate of Estelle Oelzner
Dorothy M. Pellegrino
Charles M. Pettis
Mrs. Bernadine Shirley & Joseph Shirley
Mr. Gail and Mrs. Marlene Skinner
Estate of Evelyn A. Sterling
MSgt & Mrs. Jeremy B. Ulibarri
Estate of Barbara N. Unger
Sharon L. Walsh
Karen J. Wong
Mona Alisa Wong Revocable Trust