Party with the Animals
Reid Park Zoo is the ultimate birthday venue for children of all ages. The Birthday Package includes all the elements that you’ll need to a hold a wild “party with the animals.” Taste (Reid Park Zoo’s on-site catering) will take care of your special day, so you can enjoy your guests, without the hassle.
- Free Zoo admission for everyone in attendance.
- Three buffet options available every day:
Option A: Pancakes, eggs & fresh fruit
Option B: Hamburgers (with toppings), hotdogs and house-made kettle chips
Option C: Pizza, salad & breadsticks
*each option includes unlimited lemonade & water
- A dedicated party attendant to manage your party, so you can enjoy your day with your guests.
- Each child (ages 0-12 years) will receive Animal Sippers, cookies & animal masks.
- One Cox Wildlife Carousel ticket issued to each guest.
- Each birthday child gets a “Zooperb” birthday gift.
- Cupcakes provided for each guest.
- Reserved semi-private party area for 1.5 hours
- Unlimited lemonade & water
- Plates, napkins, cutlery, and banquet linens for food and beverage tables only
(below options require an additional fee)
- snack & platters (tortilla chips and pico de gallo, vegetable platter, cheese board)
- sides (southwest slaw, BBQ baked beans, potato salad, mac-n-cheese, fresh fruit, bacon or sausage)
- healthy choices (tossed salad, Caesar salad, seasonal vegetables)
- sweets (cotton candy, cookies, churros, brownies, popcorn, Eegees)
- beverages (Starbucks coffee, juices, canned soda, souvenir cups, beer, wine, and margaritas)
(booked and paid directly by calling number provided):
- Animal Encounters: Enjoy a 30-minute close-up visit from the Zoo’s animal ambassadors, hosted by the Zoo’s education team. Available only October 1- May 31 and must be reserved at least one week in advance; subject to staff availability. Once a request is made, we will call you within 48 hours to confirm and receive payment information. Please call 520-837-8200 to reserve.
- Face Painting: Call 520-850-8983 for reservation, details, and payment.
- A $125 non-refundable deposit will hold your party time and date. The deposit will be applied to your final party payment. If canceling or changing the party date, the deposit can be reapplied for up to one year from the original reservation.
- Three time slots available (parties are 1 hour earlier June-September):
- 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- 15 guest minimum
- Price is $25 per person (not including the birthday child) for ALL attendees 2 years & older. This price is for children, adults, members & non-members.
- Please download the full printable flyer (at bottom of page), or visit the “printable info” (above and to the right of page) for further catering pricing & additional party information. You may also review a list of our “most frequently asked questions” here.
Book Your Child’s Special Day – with “Taste” today
Or email us