Classic Car Show Tickets to Benefit Reid Park Zoo’s World of Play Area
Saturday, October 19, 2019
10:00 am — 4:00 pm
Reid Park Zoo has been selected as one of the beneficiaries of the 2019 Tucson Classics Car Show! The Rotary Club of Tucson will be making a grant to Reid Park Zoo from the show’s proceeds, and you can help by purchasing tickets! Of the tickets we sell, the Zoo gets to keep $2 of the $5 ticket price. The donation will support the Zoo’s upcoming “World of Play Area.” Children will travel play areas from the frozen icecaps of the Antarctic, to the rainforest of South America and end up in the North American redwood forest. They will learn about the continents, their habitats and animals through play. The play area will be built near the Conservation Learning Center and the current Presentation Circle will be remodeled with shade and animal holding for daily presentations.
The $5 ticket will give you admission to the Classic Car Show on Saturday, October 19th, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. at The Gregory School. Cars are featured from every era! The ticket will also enter you into a raffle for amazing prizes including:
- Grand Prize: 2006 Corvette C6 Convertible or $15,000
- A $3,000 Shopping Spree at Sam Levitz Furniture, Sam’s Outlet, Ashley Homestore or the Gallery at Levitz
- $2,000 in Airline Tickets (2 airline tickets with maximum value of $1,000 each)
- $1,500 for new kitchen appliances or furniture from Tucson Appliance & Furniture Company
- $500 Car Care Gift Certificate toward a set of new Coopertires at Jack Furrier Tire & Auto Care
- $750 Medical Massage Package at Tucson Family Wellness
To get your ticket(s), please click on the “Get Tickets” button. On the Tucson Classic Car Show page remember to select “Reid Park Zoo” to ensure a portion of your purchase will directly benefit the Zoo. You may also stop by the Zoological office at 1030 S Randolph Way, Monday-Friday from 8:30-4:30pm to purchase tickets or call 881-4753.
To learn more about the Zoo’s World of Play Area or to make a donation to the Wild Adventure, please contact Gail Brown at 837-8221 or [email protected]