Winter Camp Information – 2021
We’re so glad your child will be joining us for one or more days of Winter Camp!
If you have not already registered your child for winter camp, please register by visiting the Zoo’s event page before filling out any paperwork.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Please be prepared to send a lunch and 2 snacks with your child each day he/she attends camp, or to fill out an order form for a lunch from our Café at drop-off. Lunch order forms will be available at check-in each day.
- We require a completed waiver form for each child who participates. Filling the form out online in advance will save you time at drop-off!
- Make sure your child wears covered shoes, is dressed for the weather, and brings a water bottle each day.
- Winter camp check-in and pick-up is at the MAIN ENTRANCE of the Zoo. Winter camp begins at 9 am and pick-up is at 3 pm. The gates will open at 8:45 am.
- Please note your child will need to wear a mask for the duration of camp.
- Please click here for the FULL packet of information that will help you prepare for camp this December.