Virtual Zoo Explorers -Animal Movement: What Are They Telling Us?
Sunday, September 13, 2020
9:30 am — 10:30 am
This new, interactive VIRTUAL Zoo Explorers program invites your family to explore the world of animals through virtual up-close animal encounters, zoo tours, and behind the scenes adventures.
THIS MONTH’S TOPIC: Animal Movement: What Are They Telling Us?
Have you ever noticed the twitching of an animal’s tail or watched a bird “dance”? Animals can communicate very clearly without ever making a sound! This virtual Zoo Explorers program will help your child understand how an animal communicates through body language and movements! With virtual visits throughout the Zoo and meeting special animals up close, we’ll explore how an animal shows its intimidating side as well as how animals try to attract each other through movement.
Designed for 5-12 year-olds
$10 for Zoo Member per class per household (discount will be applied in your cart after log in)
$15 for Non-Member per class per household
- Advance registration is required.
- All programs are from 9:30am -10:30am MST- AZ Time.
- This program is interactive and limited to 20 registrants.
- This program is designed so that children ages 5-12 can participate on their own. However, we encourage families to join in together.
- You will receive an email reminder the morning of your program that will include the login information. Please only use one device to log in. We can only accommodate one device per household.
- Zoom software will need to be downloaded if using a tablet or smartphone.
- Refunds will not be provided for missed virtual programs.
- No kits or special supplies are needed for this virtual program.
- Learn about the steps Reid Park Zoo is taking regarding safety during our virtual programs.