Wine Gone Wild: Grapes for Apes
Join Reid Park Zoo and KRQ for Wine Gone Wild and help the gibbons get a new home! Proceeds will be used for Reid Park Zoo’s habitat renovation for our gibbon family, Billy, Moms and Lilith.
- Sample a variety of wines from Alliance Beverage Company, Bear Track Bistro & Winery, Carlson Creek Vineyard, Golden Rule Vineyards, Grand Canyon Cellars, Kief-Joshua Vineyards, Lightning Ridge Cellars, Sonoita Vineyards, Southern Wine & Spirits, Village of Elgin Winery (see wine lists below)
- Keep a commemorative wine sampling glass (for first 800 people)
- Enjoy activities and animal encounters
- Listen to live music in two locations in the Zoo including Gabriel Ayala who will perform his unique original Genre: JazzMenco and R&P Music Factory.
- Sample delicious food from Zoofari Market serving cheeseboards and amuse bouche, Kalina Restaurant serving Smoked Salmon & Spinach Rolls and Khyanchkara/Kagor Dionysosmereni (semi-sweet & dessert wine), Mama’s Hawaiian Bar-B-Cue serving Teriyaki Meatballs, Monsoons Tap & Grill serving Green Chili Pork & Midwestern Soup, Pastiche serving Triple Threat Sliders, Whole Foods Market serving cheese and fruit trays
- Complimentary chair massages from Massage Envy
- $45 per person
- $35 per member
- $20 per designated driver
Tickets may no longer be purchased via website and are only available at the door.
Day of the event pricing: $55 per person; $45 per member; $30 per designated driver. Tickets are limited, reserve yours today! Ages 21+ only (no children), with ID. No exceptions.
UBER will be offering rides from the event. UBER: Your Safe and Responsible Transportation Alternative for Wine Gone WIld. Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their app, Uber makes cities like Tucson more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. You will receive the code for UBER when you register.
Thank You Event Sponsor:
Thank You Media Partners:
Golden Rule Vineyards: 2012 Syrah, 2012 Commonwealth (Syrah/Petite Sirah blend), 2013 Malvasia Bianca, 2012 Manzora Red (Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Sangiovese blend), 2012 Sangiovese
Kief-Joshua Vineyards: 2012 Riesling, 2012 Chenin blanc, 2012 Pinot Gris, 2011 Sangiovese, 2012 Magdalena, 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2011 Lacrime Divino
Sonoita Vineyards: Cochise County Colombard, Sonora Rossa, Antelope Red, Arizona Sunset, Angel Wings, Sonora Blanca, Sparkles Peach, Sparkles Brut, 2012 Arizona Cabernet Sauvignon, 2012 MeCaSah, 2011 SyrahAZ, Tiger’s Treat