Wine Gone Wild 2022: Sold Out
Saturday, May 14, 2022
6:00 pm — 8:30 pm
Calling All Wild Wine Lovers!
Raise your glass to conservation and wildlife! Join Reid Park Zoo for Wine Gone Wild, presented by A through Z Consulting and Distributing Inc., and sip some favorite regional, national, and international wines while supporting animals at the Zoo. Sample a variety of wines and enjoy tasty bite-sized munchies from food vendors including Craft Culinary Concepts, Chef Chic, and Ken’s Hardwood Barbeque. Listen to live music and participate in fun activities like the wine pull, animal encounters, lawn games and a selfie station all amid the special ambiance of the Zoo.
Your Wine Gone Wild ticket includes:
- 10 tasting tickets
- Samples from Arizona Wine Collective, Flying Leap Vineyards, Rancho Rossa Vineyards/Rescued Hearts Cellars, PRP Wine International, Sonoran Wines, Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits
- A commemorative wine sampling glass (while supplies last)
- Activities and animal encounters
- Live music by Zona Libre, Tucson’s premiere Latin jazz band
- Wine glass painting by Creative Juice
- Photo booths
- Pamper Zone with Mary Kay and Kendra Scott
Check back, more partners and activities will be announced soon!
Winos for Rhinos VIP Package – Sold Out
We are offering a “Winos for Rhinos” VIP Package which includes the unique opportunity to meet one of Reid Park Zoo’s rhinos, learn about them and conservation efforts in the wild. You may even be able to give them a scratch! This package includes everything above plus a commemorative “Winos for Rhinos” t-shirt and bottle of wine. The Early Access VIP Package will allow you to enter the Zoo at 5:30 pm to begin your rhino experience.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Thank you to Our Partners