Friday, December 7, 2018 — Wednesday, December 19, 2018
6:00 pm — 8:00 pm
Tis’ the Season for Giving
Reid Park Zoological Society is proud to be partnering with the Humane Society of Southern Arizona, Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona, and Tucson A List for Community Nights during Zoo Lights, presented by Tucson Electric Power. If you bring one of the items below, you will receive $1 off admission for Zoo Lights from December 7th – 19th. For a complete list of donation items accepted, click here.
Donations Benefiting the Humane Society of Southern Arizona:
- dog, cat, puppy, and kitten canned (pâté style) food
- dog biscuits (no colored dyes)
- KMR formula for puppies and kittens
- puppy pads
- plastic cat toys
- Kong dog toys
Donations Benefiting Tucson-A-List Toy Drive:
- Children’s toys (ages newborn-13)
- Art supplies
Donations Benefiting the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona:
- Peanut butter
- Granola bars
- Canned tomato products
- Canned soups
- Canned vegetables & fruits
Throughout the evening, you’ll enjoy:
- Falling snow in the winter wonderland
- Pictures with Santa
- Live music
- S’mores, cinnamon rolls, and hot chocolate (with or without spirits!)
- Thousands of twinkling lights and lighted animal displays
- The great feeling of knowing your ticket purchase has helped save wild animals and your in-kind donations will provide holiday cheer for someone in your community
Price (bring one of the items above to receive $1 off):
Tickets can only be purchased at the Zoo to receive the discount.
- $9 for Adults
- $5 for Children (2-14)
- Children under 2 are free
- Members get $2 off admission
Additional Event Details:
- Zoo Lights is a family-friendly event.
- Community Nights pricing is only valid at the front gate when you bring one item listed above.
- Carousel rides will be available for an additional fee.
- Food from Taste Catering will be available throughout the Zoo for purchase.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Discounts cannot be combined.
- Animals will have access to heated habitats behind-the-scenes for this event, and will likely choose to be off habitat.