Brew Lights 2019
Saturday, December 7, 2019
6:00 pm — 9:00 pm
Have a Hoppy Holiday Season at Brew Lights!
Reid Park Zoo is rolling out another Brew Lights, the hoppiest holiday event in southern Arizona, on December 7 from 6 to 9 p.m! Join us as a VIP and enjoy samplings of your favorite craft beer from local breweries under the twinkling lights of Tucson’s favorite holiday tradition, Zoo Lights, presented by Tucson Electric Power. Please note that Designated Driver and Child tickets are available for this event, but only VIP tickets include beer tastings. All proceeds from this event will benefit Reid Park Zoo.
Throughout the evening, you’ll enjoy:
- Six tastings of your choice of local craft beer (VIP Only)
- Souvenir cup (VIP Only)
- Access to Zoo Lights
- Falling snow in the winter wonderland
- Pictures with Santa
- Carousel rides
- S’mores, cinnamon rolls, and hot chocolate (with or without spirits!)
- More than one million twinkling lights and lighted animals displays
- Glitter Tattoos by Something Glitzy
- The great feeling of knowing your ticket purchase has helped save wild animals
- $35 for Adult VIP (21+ only)
- $30 for Zoo Member VIP (21+ only)
- $10 for Adults (not participating in beer tasting)
- $6 for Children (2-14)
- Children under 2 are free
- Zoo members get $3 off regular Zoo Lights admission, and $5 off VIP Brew Lights admission
(Not a member yet? Click here to sign up today!)
BEST VALUE! VIP tickets to Brew Lights include six tastings of beer plus a souvenir cup. VIP ticket holders may purchase additional beer tickets at the event: one tasting for $5 or four tastings for $15. Zoo members get $5 off the VIP ticket.
- Brew Lights is a family-friendly event.
- VIP Guests must be at least 21 years old and present a valid photo ID.
- Guests without a valid photo ID will not be permitted to purchase a VIP ticket.
- Food from Taste Catering will be available throughout the Zoo for purchase.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Discounts cannot be combined.
- Animals will have access to heated habitats behind-the-scenes for this event, and will likely choose to be off habitat.