Brew at the Zoo 2023
Saturday, May 20, 2023
6:00 pm — 9:00 pm
A Toast to Summer: Join us for Brew at the Zoo
Taste a wide selection of craft beer, hard ciders, lagers, and ales from Arizona’s finest brewing companies as you travel around the Zoo in this one-of-a-kind sampling event. Listen to live music in the Event Garden and in Tanzania, enjoy games and fun photo ops, and take home a commemorative tasting glass. Pub-style food will be available for purchase throughout the Zoo. This is an ages 21+ only event.
- Tastings from Athletic Brewing, Baja Brewing Co., Barrio Brewing Co., Bawker Bawker Cider House, Black Rock Brewers, Borderlands Brewing Co., The Brewery at Tirrito Farm, Buqui Bichi Brewery, Button Brew House, Catalina Brewing Co., Corbett Brewing, Crooked Tooth Brewing Co., Dos Equis, Electric Brewing Bisbee, Finley Distributing, Firetruck Brewing Co, Four Peaks Brewing, The Grand Canyon Brewing Company, Harbottle Brewing Co., Heineken USA, Hensley Beverage Company, Huss Brewing Co., Iron John’s, Mark Anthony Brands, Monster Brewing Co, Moto Sonora, Oskar Blues Brewery, Pueblo Vida Brewing, Ranch Hand Brewing, Simple Machine Brewing, Simply Spiked Lemonade, Topo Chico — Includes 16 tasting tickets.
- Live music from CSM Trio, a group that covers a variety of artists such as the Beatles, Eagles, CCR, Gin Blossoms & more, and Baja Caravan, nominated two years in a row for Tucson’s best. They play a unique style of folk, surf, reggae and rock and are considered Tucson’s island music.
- An eco-friendly sampling glass
- Fun games
- Food vendors offerings: POPPED Artisan Popcorn, Pub Food by Craft Culinary Concepts. Menu for Flamingo Grill includes regular cheeseburger, tavern burger, buffalo cauliflower bites, beer battered waffle fries, grilled cheese with bacon jam, beignets, BBQ salad, walking tacos, Elote on stick, smoked tri-tip sandwich plus Zoo favorites of pretzels pretzel dogs, churros, popcorn, etc. (Zoo favorites will be at locations inside the Zoo too).
- Selfie station
- Free carousel rides until 8 p.m.
More festivities are being added weekly. Please check back for updates!
- General Admission: $50
- Zoo Member: $45
- Designated Driver: $25
Tickets go up $10 at the gate Proceeds support the Zoo’s animal care, conservation, and education programs. Tickets are non-refundable.
Ales for Animals Premium Experience SOLD OUT
Get early admission into at 5:15 p.m. and get a sneak peek behind-the-scenes at Reid Park Zoo’s South America Loop. Chat with animal care staff while you watch animals enjoy enrichment including tapir, squirrel monkey, and Andean bear. Enjoy an aviary bug toss and tamandua walk in the Anteater Habitat. This Premium Experience includes access to Brew at the Zoo, a souvenir T-shirt and swag bag, a $10 food voucher, and an exclusive beer tasting to kick off the night. Beat the line to get in first at the event! (and wear comfortable shoes).
Premium Experience tickets cost $130.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact Gail Brown at 520-881-4753 or firstname.lastname@example.org