Brew at the Zoo 2019
Saturday, June 15, 2019
6:30 pm — 9:30 pm
Join Reid Park Zoo and Craft Tucson for 2019 “Brew at the Zoo,” presented by Lloyd Construction. Funds raised will support the Zoo’s education programs, conservation efforts and improvements to the Zoo for its animals.
Sample a wide variety of local craft brews from 12 West Brewing, 1912 Brewing,Barrio Brewing, Black Rock Brewers, Borderlands Brewing, Button Brew House, Catalina Brewing Company, Copper Brothel Brewery, Copper Mine Brewing Co., Crooked Tooth Brewing Company, Dillinger Brewing, Dragoon Brewing Co., Grand Canyon Brewing, Green Feet Brewing, Harbottle Brewing Company, Huss Brewing Company, Mother Road Brewing Co., Pueblo Vida Brewing Company, San Tan Brewing Company, Sentinel Peak Brewing Company, Ten55 Brewing, Thunder Canyon Brewery (14 tasting tickets). You will also enjoy:
- Great music from Dos Suenos, Rarity Rock Radio, Paul Jenkins
- Your own commemorative eco-friendly sampling cup
- Try your hand at painting a glass with Creative Juice
- Fun games and a chance to meet the Zoo’s animal ambassadors up close and personal
- Chair Massage with Take a Seat Retreat
- Try your hand at putting with TopGolf and win prizes
- Henna tattoos with Tucson Face Painters and glitter tattoos with Something Glitzy
- Great pub food for purchase from Taste Catering including Mac-n-Cheese (classic, bourbon bacon bits, pesto) in South America Loop; Nachos with pulled pork at Lion Ramada; Soft pretzel and cheese at Rhino; Italian sausage on a roll with pasta salad at Tanzania; Cafe open with regular menu and fish and chip special. Note – all locations have vegetarian options.
- Try kombucha with Boochcraft!
SOLD OUT!- VIP Animal Experience – Beers for Bears! Get up close to meet our grizzly bears! Get a sneak peek at how we train our bears and make enrichment items. Package includes a special behind the scenes visit with the bears, souvenir T-shirt, $10 food voucher, special tasting in VIP area and 16 tasting tickets. Beat the line to get in first at the event! (and wear comfortable shoes).
This is a 21 and older event. Children will not be admitted to the event.
Save $10 with Pre-sale Pricing: (Online sales will end at 4:00pm on 6/15/19. Tickets may be purchased at the gate beginning at 6:30pm)
- $45 per person; $40 per person for Members
- $20 per designated driver (includes souvenir cup for soda fountain and $8 food voucher)
- $120 VIP Package (includes early admission at 5:45pm, 16 tasting tickets, souvenir T-shirt and $10 food voucher). SOLD OUT
Tickets at the gate, night of event, are $55 per person; $50 per person for Members unless we are sold out. This event is rain or shine.
Thank You Title Sponsor:
Thank You Glass Sponsor:
Thank you Brew at the Zoo Partners: