Brew at the Zoo 2018
Saturday, June 16, 2018
6:30 pm — 9:30 pm
Join Reid Park Zoo and Craft Tucson for 2018 “Brew at the Zoo,” presented by Lloyd Construction. Funds raised will support the Zoo Project Fund which is used keep Reid Park Zoo amazing by improving and building new animal habitats and other projects.
Sample a wide variety of local craft brews – list of breweries coming soon (14 tasting tickets) while enjoying pub-style food available for purchase. You will also enjoy:
- Great music from R&P Music Factory, Satyr Entertainment and Rarity Rock Radio
- Your own commemorative eco-friendly sampling cup
- Fun games and a chance to meet the Zoo’s animal ambassadors up close and personal
- Try your hand at art with glass painting by Creative Juice Art Bar
- Great pub food for purchase (menu coming soon!)
Be a GOAT VIP! Get up close to meet our newest residents – the goats! Be one of the first ones to visit them behind-the-scenes in their habitat and be greeted by Vincent Van Goat. The 12 goats are Nigerian dwarf, Boer and Oberhasli. Get a sneak peek at how we train the goats and then try your hand at training to take home new tips and tricks to use on your kids, animals and even your spouse. The grains are for the goats, but the beer is for you. Package includes a special behind the scenes visit with the goats, souvenir Tshirt, $10 food voucher, special tasting in VIP area and 16 tasting tickets. Beat the line to get in first at the event! (and wear comfortable shoes)
This is a 21 and older event – no exceptions.
Save $10 with Pre-sale Pricing:
- $45 per person; $40 per person for Members
- $20 per designated driver (includes souvenir cup for soda fountain and $8 food voucher)
- $125 VIP Package (includes early admission at 5:45pm, 16 tasting tickets, souvenir Tshirt and $10 food voucher). Limited number available.
Tickets at the gate, night of event, are $55 per person; $50 per person for Members unless we are sold out.
Thank You Title Sponsor:
Thank You Glass Sponsor:
Thank You VIP Experience Sponsor: