Brew at the Zoo 2017
Saturday, June 17, 2017
6:30 pm — 9:30 pm
Join Reid Park Zoo and Craft Tucson for 2017 “Brew at the Zoo.” Funds raised will support the Zoo Project Fund which is used keep Reid Park Zoo amazing by improving and building new animal habitats and other projects.
Sample a wide variety of local craft brews (16 tasting tickets) while enjoying pub-style food available for purchase. You will also enjoy:
- Great music including a live performance by R&P Music Factory!
- Your own commemorative sampling glass created from a recycled beer bottle!
- Fun games with prizes and a chance to meet the Zoo’s animal ambassadors up close and personal!
- Try your hand at art with glass painting by Creative Juice Art Bar
“Longnecks for Long Necks” VIP Package includes early admission at 6 p.m., behind-the-scenes tour of giraffe barn and giraffe feeding, 18 tasting tickets, souvenir T-shirt and $10 food voucher
Pre-sale: This is a 21 and older event – no exceptions.
- $45 per person
- $40 per Reid Park Zoo member
- $20 per designated driver (includes souvenir cup for soda fountain and $8 food voucher)
- $100 “Longnecks for “Long Necks” VIP Package (includes early admission at 6 p.m., behind-the-scenes tour of giraffe barn, special giraffe feeding, 18 tasting tickets, souvenir T-shirt and $10 food voucher)
We are partnering with UBER! Use the following code for a ride.
- Valid for a free first ride up to $15, expires 7/18/17
- Signup link: https://get.uber.com/go/brewzootus17 or use Uber app.