Boo at the Zoo
Friday, October 27, 2017 — Sunday, October 29, 2017
6:00 pm — 8:30 pm
Join us October 27th, 28th and 29th for a Bigger, Better, Boo at the Zoo, presented by Carondelet Medical Group!
Visit the Zoo for some spooktacular fun! At this new, expanded event you will meet your favorite pirates, superheroes, princesses and wizards inspired by great books and movies. While you stroll through the Zoo, children will play old fashioned games and activities and listen to music in Rancho Sahuarita’s Fall Festival area, and explore a western skele-town at a pace that works for your family. New this year is a Scary Loop at the Conservation Learning Center (suggested for children 12 and older). Event sponsors will have treats sure to please the whole family. “Scare”ousel will be open for rides for an additional fee. Cafe will be open as well as food stations in Fall Festival and “Skele”town. The following are theme zones for Boo at the Zoo:
- Walk like an Egyptian
- Take a stroll through Pirates of the “Scare”ibbean
- Take a peek at the Ghoulish Graveyard
- Get a photo with Elsa and pals in a winter wonderland
- Visit Rancho Sahuarita’s Fall Festival Zone: get lost in a hay maze (for small children), play corn hole and ghost ring toss, meet a Mad Scientist with Brain Stem, glitter tattoos, live entertainment with Freddy Parish Band, treat stations, caramel apples, apple cider and more!
- Gear up to time travel with our Steam Punk entourage
- Take a wild ride to Western Skele-town: Great photo ops and fun with a saloon, jail, stagecoach, outhouse and visit sponsor treat stations.
- Meet your favorite superheroes, ghost busters, galactic warriors, princesses, Mermaid Odette and more.
- Visit Crandell Glass’ “Scary Loop”
- Meet a magical wizard at the 9 3/4 platform
- Pumpkin Patch Photo Op (thank you Apple Annie’s)
The fun starts at 6:00 p.m. with early admission at 5:30 p.m. for Zoo Members. The event ends at 8:30 p.m. so arrive before 8 p.m. to make sure you get to see everything!
$10 for Non-Members
$8 for Zoo Members
Under two years of age are free.
Not a Member of Reid Park Zoo? Click here to sign up!
Thank you Title Sponsor:
Thank you Candy Sponsor:
Thank you Fall Festival Zone Sponsor:
Thank you Theme Zone Sponsors:
Thank you Treat Sponsors:
Thank you Boo at the Zoo Partners: