Boo at the Zoo 2018
Friday, October 26, 2018 — Sunday, October 28, 2018
6:00 pm — 8:00 pm
Three Nights of Spooktacular Fun!
Join us October 26th, 27th, and 28th for Boo at the Zoo!
Boo at the Zoo will feature the pirates, superheroes, princesses, and wizards inspired by your favorite books and movies. While you stroll through the Zoo at a pace that works for your family, children will play old-fashioned games and activities while listening to music in Rancho Sahuarita’s Fall Festival Zone, explore a western skele-town, and visit the event sponsors for treats sure to please the whole family’s sweet tooth.
This year, the popular Crandell Glass Scary Loop will be featured in the Zoo’s South America loop (suggested for children 12 and older) for even more monstrous thrills! Thanks to Metro by T-Mobile, every child will also leave with a bag of candy. Scare-ousel will be open for rides for an additional fee. Cafe will be open with food stations in Fall Festival and Skele-town. Ride the Zoo train at Platform 9 3/4 for $3.
The following theme zones will be featured at Boo at the Zoo 2018:
- Walk like an Egyptian at the catacombs
- Take a stroll through Pirates of the Scare-ibbean and meet the Dread Fleet and Mermaid Odette
- Get a photo with your favorite frozen princess in a winter wonderland
- Visit Rancho Sahuarita’s Fall Festival Zone. Get lost in a hay maze (for small children), play corn hole, glitter tattoos, live entertainment with Freddy Parish Band, System Coalition, treat stations and more!
- Gear up to time travel with the Tucson Steam Punk Society
- Dare to visit Dr. Z’s Mad LAB located at the Conservation Learning Center. You’ll never guess what you might see or what gooey things you might encounter in this mad scientist’s lab, muhahah.
- Take a wild ride to Western Skele-town. Great photo ops and fun with a saloon, jail, stagecoach, outhouse and visit sponsor treat stations.
- Meet your favorite superheroes from Arizona Justice League, galactic warriors from the 501st Legion, princesses, and more.
- Visit the Crandell Glass Scary Loop
- Meet a magical wizard at platform 9 3/4
- Get your photo in the Pumpkin Patch sponsored by Apple Annie’s
The fun starts at 6:00 p.m. with early admission at 5:30 p.m. for Zoo Members. The event ends at 8:00 p.m. so arrive before 7:30 p.m. to make sure you get to see everything!
$10 for Non-Members
$8 for Zoo Members
Under two years of age are free.
Not a Member of Reid Park Zoo? Click here to sign up!
Thank You Candy Sponsor
Thank You Fall Festival Zone Sponsor
Thank You Entertainment Sponsor
Thank You Theme Zone Sponsors:
Thank you Treat Sponsors:
Thank you Boo at the Zoo Partners: