2022 ZOOcson Gala
Friday, October 7, 2022
6:00 pm — 9:00 pm
A Wild Night Benefiting Reid Park Zoo
Join Reid Park Zoo for the must-attend social event of the fall, ZOOcson: “Slow Down and Party.” This year’s gala is inspired by the upcoming Sloth Habitat in the Zoo’s South America Loop. The gala features Tucson’s favorite restaurants, auctions, animal ambassador presentations, and live music! Enjoy a specialty cocktail as you outbid your friends for a chance to win amazing experiences during the live auction with Call to Auction and Emcee Edmund Marquez. Tickets include food at all restaurant stations and 2 drink tickets (please note this is a 21 and older event).
Want to enhance your ZOOcson experience with a special adventure in the Zoo’s Expedition Tanzania area? Register for the Premium Experience ticket which includes early entry at 5 p.m., appetizers, beverages, and entertainment by CSM Trio.
Join the Zoo’s Jed Dodds and Community Leader and Board Member Edmund Marquez for a roaring, fun-filled show including:
- Online Auction with over 400 one-of-a-kind items
- Exclusive Auction Experiences including Top Chef Animal Style, Hang with the Sloth experience, Animal Wellness – Inside Look, South America Moveable Feast
- Scrumptious food and drinks including an amazing ice bar from Arizona Ice Art, American Eat Company, Beyond Bread, Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & Barbecue, Cafe Con Leche, The Canyon’s Crown Restaurant & Pub, Casino Del Sol, Chef Chic, Craft Culinary Concepts, First Watch, Govinda’s Natural Foods, Hub Restaurant & Ice Creamery, Mama Louisa’s Italian Restaurant, Monsoon’s Tap & Grill, Noble Hops, Panera Bread, Reilly Craft Pizza and Drink, Sauce Pizza & Wine, Texas Roadhouse, The Dutch Eatery & Refuge, Vero Amore, Walter’s Pizzeria, Zio Peppe
- Beverages sponsored by: BreakThru Beverage, Finley Distributing, Hensley Beverage Co., Pepsi, Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits, Tito’s Handmade Vodka at the Ice Bar
- Live Entertainment by Zona Libre
Chaired by Board member Nate Clark, ZOOcson is a collaborative effort by volunteer committee members and Zoo staff with support from Reid Park Zoo’s Board of Directors and Event Partners.
Ticket Prices: No tickets will be emailed or mailed. Please note your name will be on a check-in list at the event.
Online sales are closed a limited number of tickets will be available at the Event.
$150 per person Adult Ticket
$125 per Zoo Member Adult Ticket
$250 per person Premium Ticket
$225 per Zoo Member Premium Ticket
Thank You Title Sponsor
Thank You Giraffe Sponsor:
Thank You Squirrel Monkey Sponsor:
Thank You Otter Sponsors: Bob Charles
Thank You Table of 8 Sponsors: Nate Clark & Daniel Buford, Michael Halle, Mary Hillmon, Cathy & David Hutchens, Kristian & Nancy Kluge, Shelley Pozez, Law Office of Denice Shepherd, RE Darling Company Inc. Robin Steel, Gail Von Pinnon
Thank You Table of 4 Sponsors: Kathy Alexander & Paul Lindsey, Chris & Carol Dimit, Camilla Dodds, Chad Driedger & Calline Sanchez, Ervin Frazier, Julie T. Kasper, Terri Kessler & Lisa Lovallo, Sheldon & Dr. Xenia King, Richard White
For information on table sponsorships please contact 881-4753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You Event Partners: