2022 ZOOcson Gala
Friday, October 7, 2022
6:00 pm — 9:00 pm
A Wild Night Benefiting Reid Park Zoo
Join Reid Park Zoo for the must-attend social event of the fall, ZOOcson: “Slow Down and Party.” This year’s gala is inspired by the upcoming Sloth Habitat in the Zoo’s South America Loop. The gala features Tucson’s favorite restaurants, auctions, animal ambassador presentations, and live music! Enjoy a specialty cocktail as you outbid your friends for a chance to win amazing experiences during the live auction with Call to Auction and Emcee Edmund Marquez. Tickets include food at all restaurant stations and 2 drink tickets (please note this is a 21 and older event).
Want to enhance your ZOOcson experience with a special adventure in the Zoo’s Expedition Tanzania area? Register for the Premium Experience ticket which includes early entry at 5 p.m., appetizers, beverages, and entertainment.
Join co-hosts Zoo Personality Jed Dodds and Community Leader and Board Member Edmund Marquez for a roaring, fun-filled show including:
- Online Auction with over 400 one-of-a-kind items – link coming soon!
- Premier Auction Experiences
- Scrumptious food and drinks including amazing ice bar from Arizona Ice Art: Alvernon Donuts, American Eat Company, Beyond Bread, BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse, Brother John’s Beer, Bourbon & Barbecue, Cafe Con Leche, Casino Del Sol, Craft Culinary Concepts, First Watch, GM Kitchen 86, Govinda’s Natural Foods, Hielitos Fine Ice, Hub Restaurant & Ice Creamery, Mama Louisa’s Italian Restaurant, Monsoon’s Tap & Grill, Lodge on the Desert, Noble Hops, Panera Bread, Pop’s Hot Chicken, Red Lobster, Sauce Pizza & Wine, Texas Roadhouse, The Dutch Eatery & Refuge, Vero Amore, Walter’s Pizzeria, Zio Peppe
- Beverages sponsored by: Finley Distributing, Hensley Beverage Co., Pepsi, Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
- Live Entertainment by Zona Libre
Chaired by Board member Nate Clark, ZOOcson is a collaborative effort by volunteer committee members and Zoo staff with support from Reid Park Zoo’s Board of Directors and Event Partners.
Early bird tickets are $10 off before August 31!
$150 per person Adult Ticket
$125 per Zoo Member Adult Ticket
$250 per person Premium Ticket
$225 per Zoo Member Premium Ticket
Thank You Title Sponsor
Thank You Giraffe Sponsor:
Thank You Squirrel Monkey Sponsor:
Thank You Otter Sponsors: Bob Charles
Thank You Table of 8 Sponsors: Nate Clark & Daniel Buford, Michael Halle, Mary Hillmon, Cathy & David Hutchens, Kristian & Nancy Kluge, Law Office of Denice Shepherd, Robin Steel
Thank You Table of 4 Sponsors: Kathy Alexander & Paul Lindsey, Julie T. Kasper, Terri Kessler & Lisa Lovallo, Sheldon & Dr. Xenia King, Richard White
For information on table sponsorships please contact 881-4753 or [email protected]
Thank You Event Partners: