2019 Wine Gone Wild
Saturday, April 13, 2019
6:00 pm — 8:00 pm
Join Reid Park Zoo for Wine Gone Wild, sponsored by A Thru Z, and help support the animals at the Zoo! Sample a variety of wines and spirits from wineries, distributors, and distilleries, enjoy tasty bite-size treats from the Tucson Originals, and listen to live music from Santa Pachita. Participate in more fun, like the Wine Pull and animal encounters! And check out the Winos for Rhinos VIP ticket below. Your ticket includes:
- Samples of wines and spirits from southern Arizona’s best vineyards and distilleries including Breakthru Beverage, PRP Wine International, Rancho Rossa Vineyards, Roger Clyne’s Mexican Moonshine Tequila, Sand Reckoner Vineyards, Sonoran Tasting Tours, The Independent Distillery, 3 Amigos Tequila, Wilhelm Family Vineyards, Zarpara Vineyard. Sodas and water provided by Kalil Bottling Company.
- A commemorative wine sampling glass
- Activities and animal encounters
- Live music by Santa Pachita
- Visit the Pamper Zone sponsored by Edmund Marquez: Allstate Insurance: Aveda La Encantada, Desert Grace Tours, Glitter Tattoos by Something Glitzy, Henna Hut, Kaelen Harwell Organic Day Spa, Kendra Scott, Travels by Terry
- Samples of delicious food from the Tucson Originals – Brother John’s BBQ (signature pulled pork & house BBQ beans), Chef Chic (“Rhino Bath” layered chocolate mousse cup topped with rhino horn cookie and pretzel bites with beer cheese), Fresco Pizzeria (house made Foccacia crostini with a dehydrated tomato pesto sauce), Gourmet Girls (savory biscotti which can be dipped into wine and mixed green salad), Mama Louisa’s (house made spaghetti O’s with Forbes Meat Co. artisanal hot dogs or mini house made meatballs), Vero Amore/Noble Hops (fresh caprese skewers, bangers and mash)
- Wine glass painting with Creative Juice
- Sample popcorn from POPPED Artisan Popcorn
$65 per person
$60 per member
$25 per designated driver (includes soda and water, food sampling, entertainment)
Exclusive VIP Experience: SOLD OUT!
We are offering a “Winos for Rhinos” VIP Package, sponsored by Parks Farmer’s Insurance, which includes the unique opportunity to meet one of Reid Park Zoo’s rhinos, learn about them and conservation efforts in the wild. You may even be able to give them a scratch! Package includes everything above plus a commemorative “Winos for Rhinos” t-shirt, a bottle of wine and swag from Yelp. The VIP Package will allow you to enter the Zoo at 5:30 pm to begin your rhino experience.
$120 VIP “Winos for Rhinos” VIP Package SOLD OUT!
Day of the event pricing: $75 per person; $70 per member; $25 per designated driver. Tickets are limited, reserve yours today! Ages 21+ only (no children), with ID. No exceptions.
Participating Wineries, Distilleries & Restaurants:
Thank You Title Sponsor
Thank You Event Sponsor
Thank You Pamper Zone Sponsor
Thank You VIP Experience Sponsor:
Thank You Wine Gone Wild Partners: