Ticket Donation Requests
Thank you for your interest in Reid Park Zoo, the most visited educational and entertaining family attraction in Southern Arizona. The Zoo is honored to provide non-profit organizations with complimentary tickets to the Zoo for the purpose of fundraising activities.
Every year, Reid Park Zoo receives numerous requests from for complimentary admission passes to the Zoo. Therefore, it is not always possible to honor every request. Given the Zoo’s limited resources, it is necessary to monitor the number of complimentary passes issued each year.
The following guidelines have been established to help you determine if your organization may be eligible for a complimentary pass. If eligible, your organization will receive up to four passes valid for one year from the date of issue.
• Your organization must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization requesting complimentary admission passes for use toward your mission or for fundraising purposes to support your mission.
• The request must be made at least one month prior to the fundraising event.
• Only one donation request may be made per organization within the fiscal year (July 1-June 30).
The following groups are NOT eligible for complimentary passes:
• Individuals or individual families
• For-profit organizations
• Political campaigns/fund-raisers
If you feel you meet these guidelines, please submit the Ticket Donation Request Form below. Zoo staff is unable to take phone calls regarding donated tickets. However, it is our intention that every request will be acknowledged with a response within 3 weeks.