Reid Park Zoo Comments Policy
Comments, conversation, and debate are welcome at Reid Park Zoo and on our social media. However, the following will be removed by our team:
- Potentially libelous comments.
- Obscene, racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted comments.
- Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language.
- Private, personal information published without consent.
- Comments totally unrelated to the topic of the post.
- Commercial promotions or spam.
- Links to material that is not directly related to the discussion.
- Comments that are duplicated on multiple posts.
- Comments that harass the Zoo staff.
Reid Park Zoo reserves the right to monitor comments and remove any that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be abusive, defamatory, in violation of the copyright, trademark right, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or otherwise inappropriate.